The END of an era.

Whatever happened to: "May I Help You?"... I went to pay the phone bill, (which was way past due) and there were 3 clerks on duty at my neighborhood T-Mobile branch, the clerk available was someone that looked like the M.O.D., he was doing nothing but he send me to pay at a new toy, "ATM-like" in the far dark corner. I felt that regardless of security, or whatever the reason for which they are switching to those machines, I think is not fair to service, in consideration with the high prices we pay.
Anyway, I entered my number and the balance appeared, but to my amusement, on top of the inconvenience of being helped by a machine, most of my cash was ones and fives, so it took me like 10 minutes to finish my transaction, the line started to grow long in equal ratio to customer's irritation for the delay, on a supposedly quick operation.
We are losing personable service...

Comments

Popular Posts