Dominating the Domain

Now from a different perspective, in living colour, true HD, facing the challenges of discovery, or rediscovery, I've been here, improving my life and the ones of my followers.
I offer you the new way of approach through an old, not very well known domain, in the past, that address never received any letters, never was the oasis, until now, either forgotten or parked virtually in the so called cybernetic space, that .com domain is being linked with the irreverent one here.
The strength of this merger comes from the synergy, that you the reader and me the writer deliver as the by product of a virtual intercourse.

The New Zakawill WOW! now with: Calcium hydroxide, to soften the 75% of water in thy body and effective tenderizer of yer brains. Use only as directed by me.

Comments

Popular Posts